The new Mac Version of SalonIQ is now available as a Beta download.
If you have upgraded to the latest version of MacOS ‘Catalina’ this no longer supports 32 bit applications. To run SalonIQ you will either need to run it in Parallels (a Windows based emulator for the Mac, downgrade to an earlier version of MacOS or we recommend using the new Mac Version of IQ (Beta).
Click the Download button to get the installer.
- Once the download completed open the ‘HUB-1.3.pkg’ from your downloads folder.
- If the “App is not from the app store” message pops up, open the settings by clicking the Apple logo on the top-left corner of the screen and select “System Preferences’.
- Click on the ‘Security & Privacy’ icon and select the ‘General’ tab on the dialogue.
- To make changes, click on the padlock icon on the bottom-left of the dialogue and enter your password.
- Under the ‘Allow apps downloaded from’ section click on the ‘Open anyway’ button.
- Follow the instructions of the installer and select location where would you like the app to be installed. (Default is your Mac HDD)
- Once the installation is completed, open the ‘Launchpad’ (the rocket icon on your taskbar) and search for the SaloniQ logo to start the HUB.
If you are using a receipt printer then you need to put the receipt printer settings in by clicking on the ‘Receipt Printer’ button in the top left hand corner. If you have an Aures printer you can get the ip address by sticking a pen in the small button on the rear of the printer, this then prints the ip address onto the paper. .
To enable all the features of SalonIQ and admin user will be required to ‘authorise’ the device, by clicking on the ‘Mac is not Authorised’ button in the top right hand corner
Back to blog