The Salon Robots are Coming
Not ones that cut and colour hair, or do beauty services, but they are coming nevertheless.
SalonAI – Salon Artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies are coming to salon software, and SalonIQ are at the forefront of this technology; helping fill the ‘white space’ in Salon with AI and Machine Learning – promising to take IQ automated marketing to new levels.
- Automatically suggesting Client upgrades based on availability of services, history and predicted /‘likely’ services at time of booking – phone/online and in-salon
- Automatically offering upgrades and cross-sales by email/text 2 days before client visit
- Automatically offering upgrades and ‘likely’ cross sell services at check-in
- Automatically Targeting clients that are due for appointments, not yet booked in and most likely to respond for that day/service available
- Using Cancellations as an opportunity to notify most ‘likely’ clients of last minute availability
- Automatically Targeting clients that are ‘likely’ candidates for cross-sell promotions
- Using Salon Chatbots and intelligent telephony to engage and track clients.
Back to blog