Posted on 15 January 2024
Location: Hybrid / Office Ability to Commute: Royal Tunbridge Wells (required)
Hours: Part Time: 30 per week + Performance bonus
Salary: From £25,000 per year
Apply for this position
A great position has become available at SalonIQ as a bookkeeper, managing the financial accounts of our customers. We are a fast-paced growing company in a very exciting and creative Hair and Beauty industry.
· Process New Order invoices/payments & direct debit set-up
· Process monthly DD spreadsheet & upload to Smartdebit
· Email/post monthly invoices to special request customers and those that pay by BACS
· Monitor unpaid bills
· Update Customer details on relevant platforms when necessary
· Process cancellations
· Complete Administration Forms and submit for customers that have gone into Liquidation/Administration
· Process purchase invoices
· Ensure timely payment of non-automatic payments to suppliers
· Set up any DD mandates when necessary
· Keep supplier details up-to-date
· File invoices
· Monitor and posting payments/receipts/transfers to QuickBooks for multiple bank accounts.
· Monthly reconciliation bank accounts
· Monitor and investigate any discrepancies.
· Posting of monthly payroll figures to QuickBooks for employees and HMRC as per monthly Payroll figures provided by accountants.
· Setting up of employee payments for monthly wages
· Process monthly Childcare Voucher submission
· Ensuring all accounts are reconciled for quarterly preparation of VAT returns
Skills– Proficiency in QuickBooks preferably, or other accounting software – Strong knowledge of accounts payable processes and procedures – Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping – Excellent organizational and time management skills – Ability to analyse financial data and generate meaningful reports – Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application for this role